The Duke of New Mexico

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Some virtual paintings by Duke

So I've been getting more addicted to Facebook lately... or perhaps it's just that I've had more time on my hands than usual. In any case, I've been doodling using a program called "graffiti" in Facebook. It's a really simple drawing/painting program that allows you to draw, paint, and post your doodles to your friends there.

Here are the first two paintings I've done. The first one I did was the orchid painting and the second was the blue chameleon... which I just painted last night. Hope you enjoy them and as always, you can click on the images to see a larger view. Any comments or feedback is always appreciated.



Thanks For Stopping By! -El Duke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Google
CounterData.com

compare credit card
compare credit card Counter