The Duke of New Mexico

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Bowling Fund-raiser for Big Brothers/Big Sisters

Hey everyone, I shall be putting my Bowling Skills to good use on April 13th for a good cause... bowling to do fund-raising for Big Brothers/Big Sisters of Central New Mexico (CNM)

I'm donating $25 myself and my goal is to get at least $100. I shall use all of my Tai Chi "Jedi" prowess to do my best. If you'd like to help me out by donating, it would be much appreciated! Our team is called "The HOT ROLLERS" and I'm going to hit the lanes with the Hot Flames on my shoes, Bowling Bag, and with my hair "a-fire" as well :)

If you'd like to Donate and help me fulfill my minimum $100 goal, please go here:
http://bbbs-cnm.donorpages.com/BFKSSpring08/tdraco23


Also, it's not to late to join the fund raising bowling teams yourself, if you'd like to bowl with us, go here to register and join a team: http://bbbs-cnm.donorpages.com/BFKSSpring08. Please be aware that you will have to raise at least $100 in order to Bowl on April 13th. We do need some worthy "Bowling Adversaries" :) Otherwise, the "Hot Rollers" will Dominate!



(Here is the fiery gear I'll be sporting... to help me burn up the lanes :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Google
CounterData.com

compare credit card
compare credit card Counter