The Duke of New Mexico

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Duke on Myspace

Well, I've been fighting it for a long time... but I decided that since many of my friends are already on myspace, I should at least have my profile on there as well. I will continue to post photos of my adventures here since myspace sucks for posting photos and their layout is terrible... not to mention it's littered with ads everywhere. But I have to admit that it's better for the whole social networking thing. So there you have it. Let's not speak of this again :) The link to my page at myspace is: http://www.myspace.com/tdraco23

Or follow the Blue Gecko:

(This photo isn't mine but it was free wallpaper and I modified the colors in photoshop... so I think that should at least give me permission to use it) Kudos to the photographer... whoever you are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Google
CounterData.com

compare credit card
compare credit card Counter