The Duke of New Mexico

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Roses for Duke


So last night I was feeling really down... listening to the rythm of the falling rain. But this morning I was happily surprised that my roses had bloomed for me overnight. This is the first time I've seen them bloom... being that I just moved here. My trees are so very lush now too... so alive! The roses were exactly what I needed... I love getting flowers :) Anyways, it also reminded me of that song by Louis Armstrong:

"I see trees of green... red roses too
I see them bloom... for me and you
and I think to myself... what a wonderful world"

So to all my friends and family out there, far and near. I'd like to dedicate this photo and song to you. I love you all, and I'm thinking of you. -Duke

2 Comments:

  • Duc,

    You have a great backyard. Great shot of the roses. I was also glad to finally see a picture of your house.

    Take care,

    Sydney

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:49 PM  

  • Thanks Sydney! Come by and hang out sometime :) I'm looking forward to having lunch with you and "G" again soon! Take it easy!

    By Blogger "Duke", at 4:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Google
CounterData.com

compare credit card
compare credit card Counter