The Duke of New Mexico

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Boston... Continued. The Museum of Science

While in Boston, I also got to check out the Museum of Science. The museum itself wasn't really that impressive... I guess I was expecting a bit more. But the 3D movie we saw about Bugs was pretty cool. I hope you enjoy these random photos I took while touring the Museum.


This life-sized Star Wars Replica was pretty cool.
Can you spot R2D2?


This giant model of a locust was intended to illustrate how models
are used as special effects in Hollywood.



This piece of artwork was really cool and featured a
mobile of hanging polarized discs. You can see the string
holding up the discs if you look closely. I believe this artist also
has similar work up at the Museum of Natural History in NM.



Here's a nice view of downtown Boston through a window at
the museum. You can see the "Duck Tour" in the water...
or what I like to call the amphibious bus tour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Google
CounterData.com

compare credit card
compare credit card Counter