The Duke of New Mexico

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Boston, Massachusetts ... a stroll in Boston Common

Last week I went to visit some friends and family in the Boston area for a week. We also ended up exploring Pennsylvania and New Hampshire. (see future posts for details)

I love seeing new places and got to spend some time exploring the downtown area with a childhood friend I hadn't seen in over 20 years. This was my first time in Massachusetts... actually my first time in the New England area in general. We really lucked out as far as the weather... it was nice and sunny the whole week we were there. These photos are of our stroll in "Boston Common". Boston Common is a well known city park, and is actually the oldest city park in the United States (dating as far back as 1634).

My friend Dave took this photo of me on the bridge
overlooking the pond. Since it's rare to
see photos of me... especially on my blog, I figured I needed
a change and stepped away from behind the camera.











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Google
CounterData.com

compare credit card
compare credit card Counter