The Duke of New Mexico

Sunday, April 27, 2008

International Auto Show hosted by Motor Trend

Today me and an old buddy of mine went to check out the International Auto Show in Albuquerque. It was the last day of the show... so if you missed it this year, check out the photos below and hopefully it'll make you feel a bit better. There were many beautiful cars at the show, but me and my friend really were most interested in the "Concept Cars"... the experimental designs that will most likely never be mass produced. Car shows like these are usually the only way that you can see these rare cars in real life... before they become just a memory. So here are some photos I took for you to enjoy. They aren't the best quality photos because I took my little Canon Elph... I wasn't even sure they'd let me take photos. But sure enough, they did ...and I did my best :)

Oh, and there was one nice surprise at the show... two motorcycles named after yours truly... The "Duke" and "Super Duke"!

The Nissan GT-R




The Lotus - Exige


Yeah, that's me checking the car out... from the driver's seat.


Buick - Cielo (Concept)



Chrysler - Akino (Concept)



Dodge - Challenger




Ford - Shelby






Ford - Interceptor (Concept)



Dodge - Daytona




Meet "Duke", The Motorcycle :)



Meet "Super Duke", The Super Motorcycle :)





So, I hope you enjoyed this virtual photographic tour of the International Auto Show... Now I'm going to Jet away with my new "Super Duke" Moto. See you later! :)

1 Comments:

  • Hey! I'm leaving you a comment for the first time! (oh yes, I follow your blog). I love concept motorcycles. I really liked one called the "Genryu" a few years back. Anyway, although the "Super Duke" is nice, I think I like the "Duke" better. So when do I get a bike named for me?
    -J

    PS- Told you your hair would grow back fast. (b^.^)b

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Google
CounterData.com

compare credit card
compare credit card Counter