The Duke of New Mexico

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Abiquiu Lake Shore


After we checked out the view at the overlook we went down to the shore and walked around. There were these cool flat sheets of rock at the shore and the first thing we saw were a bunch of Seagulls sunbathing on the rocks. I sneaked up on them and used my 12x optical zoom on my camera to catch a photo of them lazily enjoying the afternoon on the rocks. Why there are Seagulls in the middle of a little desert lake in NM, I don't know! Maybe they got lost?




I also spotted some cool trees growing out of the water and through the tiny cracks in the rock. It looked pretty surreal and almost... shall I say, enchanting?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Google
CounterData.com

compare credit card
compare credit card Counter