The Duke of New Mexico

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Castle in the Sky

I have no idea what kind of business this bulding was for, but the sight of the castle on top of it stopped me in my tracks. Looks like the Disney castle to me. It would be cool if you could actually go inside the castle. Maybe you can... but for now the castle in the sky remains shrouded in mystery. Let me know if you have any insightful information regarding this place.

Update: Thanks to M. Yamasaki, the mystery is solved. This is a Karaoke place... which makes perfect sense because there were tons of those places in this part of town. In fact, this was the night that we went to do Karaoke with some friends. Although we didn't go to this building with the castle. Sorry, there are no photos of me doing Karaoke... some things you just gotta see in person to believe :) Domo Aragoto,... Mr. Yamasaki!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Google
CounterData.com

compare credit card
compare credit card Counter