The Duke of New Mexico

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Lady Bug Love

Ironically, my favorite photo I took on the Capulin trip was this one of two lady bugs on a leaf. They were sitting in a tree near the bottom of the volcano. It gave me a chance to play with the Macro setting, and I love how this composition came out with the light and shadows. Special thanks to Janel for spotting these bugs for me.

I'm beginning to run out of ideas on where to go in New Mexico for a nice day trip, so if you guys have any suggestions, let me know. Especially if you know of some lesser known places.

1 Comments:

  • I love lady bugs and I adore this picture. Great shot vibrant color!

    By Blogger Kimberley, at 10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Google
CounterData.com

compare credit card
compare credit card Counter