The Duke of New Mexico

Thursday, January 19, 2006

The Kitchen Nook in 3D




I thought I'd post some random pictures I have on my USB flashdrive. Here's a pic of our kitchen area in 3D stereoscopic view. I took it with 2 digital cameras side-by-side. It was taken a few months ago. To see it in 3D you have to sorta cross your eyes until the images merge into one. If you do it right, it should pop out and look like a photo from a viewmaster reel. Let me know if you guys can get it to work. Good luck!

I have a few more of these taken while I was on vacation in Oregon if anyone is interested in seeing more. I may do a whole separate blog just for my 3D stereoscopic photos.

3 Comments:

  • Am I handicapped if I can’t see these in 3D?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:05 AM  

  • Am I handicapped if I can’t see the images as 3D?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:49 AM  

  • No Tam, you're just uh... special :p

    By Blogger "Duke", at 6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Google
CounterData.com

compare credit card
compare credit card Counter